The "Simina kuća" is part of a wider complex of the Orthodox Seminary in Prizren and represents its oldest element. Built in 1872 it was reconstructed and adapted for various uses several times throughout history. It was used for accommodation as well as for educational purposes. It was demolished in March riots in 2004 and only parts of masonry walls remained standing. Restoration design follows genuine spatial structure; ground floor contains classrooms and an office, first floor rector`s and vicar`s office, secretariat and teachers` room. Subterrainan floor consists of rest rooms, boiler space and storage area. Attic is reserved for guest rooms that are organized within unchanged volume of the roof due to the heritage protection principles.

 
© 2018 Joomla!.